The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Dino Dennis Greene, age 28, a white male who is wanted on a post-release warrant and is on supervision for felony larceny from the person and felony obtain property by false pretense;
• Robert “Bobby” McNeil Pardue, 41, a white male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for felony obtain property by false pretense;
• Quntin Lavar Thompson, 26, a black male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for use/possess drug paraphernalia;
• Deborah Wall Wright, 44, a white female wanted on probation violations and is on probation for fraud disposal mortgage property.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Ottie Martha Whistlehunt, a white female, 42, who is wanted on a governors warrant for outstanding charges in Virginia;
• Joshua David Sawyers, a white male, 31, who is wanted on charges of felony breaking/entering a motor vehicle, financial card theft and larceny;
• Tony Joe Hamilton, a black male, 52, who is wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support;
• Bobby Mcneil Pardue, a white male, who is wanted on charges of felony breaking/entering and larceny after breaking/entering.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.