DOBSON — DeMarko Antonio Moore, 26, of Blevins Store Road, was arrested May 6 and charged with maintaining a drug vehicle or dwelling, possession with intent to manufacture sell or deliver a schedule VI controlled substance and sale or delivery of marijuana. He was booked into the Surry County Detention Center and scheduled to appear in court on May 25 under a $5,000 secured bond.
• Nelson Clark Bledsoe, 58, of Roy Stanley Road, Dobson, was charged on May 7 with maintaining a drug vehicle or dwelling, two counts each of possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance and sale or delivery of a schedule II controlled substance. He was held under a $15,000 secured bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 29.
• Jamie Keith Barr, 26, of West Pine Street, Mount Airy, was arrested May 6 and charged with larceny of a motor vehicle, felonious possession of stolen goods and misdemeanor assault on a female. He was confined under a $12,5000 secured bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 9 and June 13.
• A report was made on May 7 that a suspect or suspects had tampered with a fence and entered a secured area at the Elkin location of the North Carolina National Guard on Asphalt Trail, Elkin.
• Kathy Parker, of Niston Lane, Mount Airy, reported a larceny of several items off her front porch including a portable CD player, a wall mountable CD player, a waterfall fountain yard display, washing detergent, an eight-pack of paper towels and four children’s blow up chairs. According to the May 8 report, the value of the stolen items totaled about $200.
• Dean Allen Shumate, of Wild Cherry Lane, Elkin, reported a Huffy Spiderman bicycle with basket was made on May 7. The bicycle was valued at $75.
• Willie Gee Blevins, of Haystack Road, Dobson, reported on May 7 a concrete lion statue stolen from his driveway. The lion was valued at $40.
• Tony Jeffery Phillips, of N.C. 268, Elkin, reported 1994 that someone hit his 1994 black Ford Taurus with another vehicle, causing $500 of damage.