DOBSON — Cabrera Florbierto, of Red Brush Road, reported a larceny of a four-wheeler to the Surry County Sheriff’s Office on June 19. The vehicle, valued at $3,500, was described as a green in color with 350 cc engine.
• Jesse Marie Hargis, 26, of Crosswinds Place, Mount Airy, was cited with a felony probation violation on June 18. She was confined in the Surry County Detention Center under at $25,000 secured bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 5.
• Michael Paul Monday, 34, of Commanche Lane, Mount Airy, was cited with a felony probation violation on June 18. He was confined in the Surry County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond with a June 27 court date.
• Courtney Michelle Bennett, 26, of Tin Oaks Drive, Mount Airy was arrested June 21 and charged with obtaining property by false pretense and felony possession of stolen goods. She was scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 22 under a $5,000 unsecured bond.
• An employee of Circle K on Graceland Lane, reported a larceny at the convenience store. According to the June 19 report, a suspect took a bottle of Johnny Bootlegger, a fruit-flavored alcoholic beverage, into the restroom and left.
• Charles Terry, of Old Childress Avenue, Mount Airy, reported a breaking and entering and larceny from his motor vehicle on June 19. Three sets of keys to three different vehicles were stolen along with a book of checks.
• Willie Blevins, of Haystack Road, reported a $150 set of snow chains for tires stolen from his basement on June 18.
• A larceny of gasoline from Level Cross Country Store on N.C. 268 was reported on June 17. According to the report, $20.55 of gas was stolen.
• Suarini Garcia, of Circle Drive, Mount Airy, was the victim of identity theft, according to a June 17 report, which states that a suspect used Garcia’s name and social security card to obtain Time Warner service.
• On June 8, Michael Wall, of Elkin, reported a bicycle found on the side of the roadway near 100 Crossroad Church in Dobson. The bicyle is described as pink, variable gears.