The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the following incident reports:
• On Oct. 26, Christy Amber Bowers, 34, of Traphill Brown Road in Traphill, reported that someone slashed the tires on her vehicle while it was located in a parking lot in Elkin. Damage sustained in the incident was valued at $275.
• On Oct. 26, Carolyn Whitener Williams, 49, of Teena Court in Mount Airy, reported that someone broke into her residence and stole a 19 inch television. Damage sustained in the incident was valued at $150, while the television was valued at $150.
• On Oct. 26, Dorothy Gertrude Royall, 81, of Tad Lane in Elkin, reported that someone stole her wallet containing her identification, personal items and $80 in cash.
• On Oct. 26, Megan Lowe Daughen, 25, of Boyd Dickson Road in Lowgap, reported that someone broke into an outbuilding on her property. No items were reported missing.
• On Oct. 25, Stacey Lynn Hubbard, 33, of Crosswinds Lane in Mount Airy, reported that someone illegally opened a Dish Network account in her name.
• On Oct. 25, Carol Draughn Baker, 69, of Chestnut Ridge Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone wrote a $7,900 check on her account.
• On Oct. 25, Jennifer Lee Hooker, 47, of Country Meadow Lane in Pilot Mountain, reported that someone stole an iPhone from her home. The phone was valued at $294.
• On Oct. 25, Randy Winford Coins, 51, of Highland Drive in Mount Airy, reported that someone broke out a window and entered his home, stealing various electronics valued at more than $5,100.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices