The following incidents are under investigation by the Surry County Sheriff’s Office:
• On Nov. 18, Michael Ray Tolbert, 18, of N. Main Street in Dobson, reported that someone had removed various household items from underneath his carport. The items taken were valued at $300.
• On Nov. 17, Andrew Edward Harrell, 54, of Simpson Mill Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone broke into his vehicle and stole a purse and $10 in cash. The value of the items taken was listed at $20.
• On Nov. 17, John Bradley Kirkman, 39, of Glass Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone stole his 1988 Toyota pickup. The truck was valued at $800.
• On Nov. 17, Dee J. Wiles, 45, of Village Main Trail in Mount Airy, reported that someone entered his home and took a .22 caliber rifle valued at $200.
• On Nov. 17, employees at Tracy’s Auto Repair, of Poplar Springs Road in Elkin, reported that someone broke out a window and stole a safe containing $1,675.
• On Nov. 16, Sue Easter Bowman, 66, of Highland Drive in Mount Airy, reported that someone cut two tires on her vehicle. The damage was valued at $200.
• On Nov. 16, Jean Davis Ayers, 78, of Post Oak Road in Kernersville, reported that someone cut down a boxwood tree on property she owns in Dobson. The tree was valued at $150.
• On Nov. 16, employees at the Quick Stop located on North Franklin Street in Mount Airy, reported that someone stole a 20 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew valued at $1.70.
• On Nov. 16, Joshua David Lowe, 41, of W. Imogene Church Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone cut a lock on an outbuilding and stole a weedeater valued at $100.