The Surry County Inspection Department issued the following building permits the past week:
• Addition to existing building to Mullins Pawn Shop, 1911 Caudle Drive, Mount Airy. Valuation $41,616.
• Building tie down to Bahama Shaved Ice, 500 Frederick Street, Mount Airy. Valuation $0.
• Remodel for warehouse to Piedmont Medical, 1616 Forrest Drive, Mount Airy. Valuation $20,000.
• New house to Daniel R. Anderson, 2112 Haystack Road, Mount Airy. Valuation $118,190.
• New house to Bryan Tucker, 1420 River Siloam Road, Siloam. Valuation $800,000.
• Sign replacement to Food Lion, 1136 West Pine Street, Mount Airy; 692 South Andy Griffith Parkway, Site 112, Mount Airy; and 647 South Key Street, Unit E, Pilot Mountain. Valuation $5,000 each.
• Off-frame modular to Patrick Ellis, 396 Snody Road. Valuation $166,725.
• Off-frame modular to Johnson Carlyle, 970 Hogan Creek Road. Valuation $144,963.