• Violations including larceny, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia were issued Monday afternoon against Donna Michelle Clark, 30, of 383 Dover Church Road, at a business location at 2133 Rockford St., which was not identified. Clark allegedly took hair products valued at nearly $30 and was banned from that location, according to Mount Airy Police Department reports.
She also had opana, a type of narcotic pain medicine, in her possession along with syringes, a pill crusher and a spoon, police records state. Clark is scheduled to appear in Surry District Court on April 25.
• Kelsee Elizabeth Lynch, 24, of 3207 N.C. 268, Pinnacle, was cited for shoplifting/concealment Monday afternoon at Walmart, involving flip-flops valued at $13. Lynch is to be in District Court on April 12.
• Bryant Gregory Bowman, 43, of Stuart, Va., was cited for shoplifting/concealment Sunday at Walmart, where he allegedly took batteries and left the store without paying. Bowman is slated for a May 2 court appearance.
• Thomas Wade Bishop, 31, of 116 Coolidge Ave., is facing a violation of injury to personal property, according to a Saturday report. Bishop was served with a warrant on that offense, with Andrew Hayes of Baxter Lane as the complainant, after police encountered him on Rockford Street during a suspicious-person call. He is free on a written promise to appear in Surry District Court on April 12.
• Leslie Brook Parkes, 31, of 233 Lori Lane, was cited for concealment/shoplifting Friday after allegedly taking miscellaneous clothing items valued at $39 from the Goodwill retail store on Rockford Street. Parkes’ court date is April 11.