DOBSON — Probation was revoked for Anthony Paul Wrede, 27, of Maple Street, for a violation during the July administrative session of Superior Court.
Wrede had been placed on supervised probation for 18 months in December 2015 on a possession of methamphetamine conviction. On July 11, he was ordered to serve a six- to 17-month sentence, with 63 days credited for time served, in the N.C. Department of Adult Corrections.
•Billy Gray Wright, 47, of Lovers Lane, Mount Airy, appeared in court on July 11 for a probation violation. Wright had been placed on supervised probation after pleading guilty to possession of methamphetamine in February 2015. On July 11, his probation was revoked and a six – to 17-month sentence activated.
• For making progress on probation, the state dismissed a violation issued to Randall Wayne Atkins, 25, of West Lebanon Street, Mount Airy. Atkins had pleaded guilty to felony larceny of a motor vehicle in March and was placed on supervised probation for 18 months.
• Tonya Kaye Edwards, 32, of Tom Cook Road, Mount Airy, admitted to violating probation in a July 11 hearing. She had been placed on supervised probation for 30 months in May 2012, having pleaded guilty to sale or delivery of a schedule IV controlled substance.
Court documents indicate that Edwards had admitted to violations on three previous occasions. She was ordered Monday to serve four days in the county jail immediately and four more days beginning July 18, after which her probation is to be terminated.
• Coty Golding, 20, of Ezekiel’s Wheel Way, Lowgap, admitted to a probation violation on July 11. Golding had been placed on probation in April on a felony breaking and or entering conviction. His probation was revoked and an eight- to 19-month sentence activated. Golding was given credit for 44 days served.
• A violation was dismissed against Randall Kent Holt, 54, of Rockford Street, Mount Airy, who had paid in full on his case.
• Cody Lee Stewart’s probation was revoked June 12. Stewart, 24, of Willis Road, Mount Airy, was placed on supervised probation for 36 months in December 2014 after pleading guilty to obtaining property by false pretense. His previously suspended six- to 17-month sentence was activated, with 153 days credited for time served.