DOBSON — A handgun was reported stolen by Mark Love, of Indian Grove Church Road, Mount Airy. According to an Aug. 19 Surry County Sheriff’s Office report. The black Keltec .380 was worth $200. The theft was entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
• On Aug. 19, Ricky Call, of Dan Calloway Road, Lowgap, reported a trailer stolen. The crime was entered into the NCIC, but no property description nor value were listed on the sheriff’s office report.
• Jo Ann Snider reported on Aug. 14 the larceny of an antique lamp post from her home on Westfield Road, Mount Airy. The blue colored light bulb and lamp were valued at $78 total.
• Dollar General reported a larceny at the East Pine Street, Mount Airy, location. According to the Aug. 14 report, a suspect removed a package of diapers and baby wipes valued at $30.
• Bonnie Shelton and Emmit Hosey, of Solo Lane, Mount Airy, were the victims of a vehicle license plate sticker theft, according to a Aug. 13.
• Battery operated lanterns and a wireless Bluetooth speaker belonging to Paula and Randel Stanley, of Beuna Vista Drive, Pilot Mountain, were removed from a barn located on Matthews Road. The Aug. 13 report listed the value of the items as $250 total.
• Ivan Tate, of Oak Street, Lowgap, reported on Aug. 13 a breaking and entering of his garage that resulted in the theft of $19.
• A suspect attempted to pry open the back door to the Maple Grove Church Road residence of Grayson Sawyers and Melissa Johnson, according to a Aug. 13 report. Damage to the door was valued at $300.
• Calvin Boyd, of Cedar Ridge Road, Mount Airy, reported his license plate stolen from his vehicle on Aug. 7. The crime was entered into the NCIC.